Whey Protein Powder Optimum Nutrition
Optimum Nutrition (ON) Gold Standard 100% whey protein powder – 5 pounds, 2.27 kg (double rich chocolate)
- 24 gm whey protein per serving with whey protein separates as a primary element and is only 1 gram of sugar and 1 gram fat
- 5 grams naturally occurring BCAAs and more than 4 grams of glutamine and glutamic acid in each serving
- Whey protein separates whey proteins from micro-whey and concentrates on Ultrofield whey protein
Use the first thing in the morning after exercise or after weight training
- There is no seal inside the cap, for protection against contamination, a plastic shredding seal out of the cap (outside) in the product is
- On all the protein tubes, you will find Blue Inkjet printing, listing a manufacturer’s date, expiry date, and batch code. There may be a slight difference with the actual product and the displayed images
- For any other question, the customer can call customer service on 011 4959 4959
ALSO, BUY these PRODUCTS –
Product Description :
Taste: Double Rich Chocolate | Size: 5 lbs.
Why the real strength
isolates (WPI) is the purest form of whey protein presently present. Using WPI is expensive, but it is one of the best proteins that can buy money. Therefore, they are the first component that you have read on the Gold Standard 100% whey label.
Using WPI as the primary component with Premium Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC), we are able to pack 24 grams of proteins in every serving to support the needs of building your muscles after training. The expansion also extends attention to competence. There is no doubt that this is the standard by which all other whey proteins are measured.
From the manufacturer:
Optimum Nutrition Whey Gold Standard
Gold Standard for Protein Quality
isolates (WPI) is the purest form of whey protein presently present. Whey Protein Using WPI is expensive, but it is one of the best proteins that can buy money. This is the reason that they are the first component that you have read on the Gold Standard Mattha label. Using WPI as the primary component with Premium Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC), we are able to pack 24 grams of proteins in every serving to support the needs of building your muscles after training.
- Isolate (WPI) Main Ingredient
- Whey protein micro fractions and ultra-filtered whey protein medicines from whey protein isolates
- Glutamine and glutamic acid more than 4 grams in each service
- In each serving, naturally occurring chain amino acids (BCAA) more than 5 grams of lidocaine, Assouline, and valine
Optimum nutritional quality
While it is true that ON sports are one of the world’s largest producers of nutrition products, we are focused on being recognized as the best. Our requirements for raw materials are so strict that it is not uncommon for quality assurance technicians to reject the entire truckload of raw materials which do not meet our high standards. We like to think that we take pride and care in preparing our award-winning dose as much as our consumers do to make their body artifacts.
The optimum nutrition has a history of establishing one of the high standards for quality. Each shake is easily mixed using only one glass and spoon and constantly shakes, shakes after the shake.
Use opportunity :
- Early in the morning
- Before exercise.
- After the exercise
There are building blocks of amino acids muscle protein synthesis in proteins. Before or after a whey protein shake exercise, intake helps kick-start this recovery process.
Difference between protein:
feature Most versatile most popular whey protein
Purpose All Purpose Proteins Easily Gold Standard’ for Protein sugar-free fast digest
Combine ‘ Quality
serving 110 calories 120 Calories 140 calories
Protein Per Serving 22g Protein 24g Protein 30 g Protein
Primary sources whey protein is concentrated whey protein iso hydrolyzed whey protein is iso